Graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Over 30 years’ experience with medium and low voltage power distribution, switchgear, transformers, motors and motor control, short circuit, load flow, coordination, lighting systems design and controls, data centers and emergency power.
- Experience in Design, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance of electrical facilities in heavy industrial and chemical facilities, process and research.
- Commercial and light industrial fit-up or new construction to difficult maintenance projects.
- Providing services to owners, design build general contractors or electrical sub-contractors.
- Electrical system modeling using ETAP software.
Graduate of Ferris State University
Graduate of Lawrence Technical University
- Over 20 years’ experience in architectural detailing and design of industrial, commercial, health care and aquaculture facilities.
- Experienced in all aspects of new construction, additions, renovations and tenant fit-up, as well as coordination of in house design team activities.
- Extensive hands on experience in construction administration and on-site supervision.
Frank Schwarzkopf P.E., SECB
Graduate of The University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Over 30 years’ experience in structural analysis, design, and reinforcement of new and existing structures and components.
- Experienced in the design of industrial, commercial and institutional buildings involving structural steel, concrete, and masonry building components / systems.
- Design of steel framing systems including standard post and beam construction, moment resisting frames, and trusses for industrial or long span applications. Extensive experience in preparation of detail drawings of steel framing components for fabrication (shop drawings).
- Analysis and design of material handling systems with capacities ranging from ½-ton (1,000 Lbs.) up to 25-tons (50,000 Lbs.). System types including underhung and top running cranes, monorails, power and free and monorail chain parts conveyor systems, jib and gantry cranes.
- Building foundations including spread footings, pile and caisson foundations, deep pits and retaining walls. Equipment foundations including isolated machine bases.
- Additional experience in investigation, renovation, rework and reinforcing of existing structures due to damage or new and additional loading requirements. Extensive knowledge in fall protection design and regulations.
At CORE Design Group, we are a team that works together for the benefit of our clients and their projects, as well as for the success of our company and the sustainability of our environment. Our team approach is what really makes the difference. It allows individualized flexibility, improvement and opportunity. We are committed to delivering results for our customers. We turn customers’ ideas into reality. We will work on your projects at our facility or yours. Our team is empowered with the experience, tools and expertise to get the job done well. We provide the solutions to your problems. We are experts in the fields of architectural, electrical, mechanical and structural engineering designs. At CORE Design Group, our people are our greatest asset. Education, accreditation and awards are impressive but effort, results, energy and enthusiasm are the keys to our success. Our experts in the field of architectural and engineering work collaboratively to guarantee the success of your projects.